Purple Rose of Cairo

This is a space for free expression and to speak out against hypocrisy; It’s a space where we can speak of daily problems no matter how trivial; It’s a space for confronting our issues and discussing them honestly.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Spineless Reptile

I am still feverish from the venom of your sting
The poison still runs in my veins
I’m too weak to fight it
It makes me want to lash out at you
It makes me want to hurt you as you did me

I am still delirious and in my rambling I hiss like you
But when I feel a little stronger
When I am a little less confused
The snake coils back to its dark hole that is you
And I know I’m slowly recovering.

I am on my way back to clemency
But you, still bound by malice, are a spineless reptile.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    مبروك البلوج يا قمر
    ايوة كدة اطلعى من شرنقتك و انطحى فى الدنيا يا جميلة

     

Post a Comment

<< Home